Saturday, February 13, 2010

We went and saw Valentines Day

Last night B and I went to see Valentines Day with every actor and his dog making an appearance! I thought it was a great movie...it was an easy see film. Good story line...you didnt have to think to much into it. I could just sit there and enjoy. I went for a resort wear theme with my outift. Very casual but i just love this blouse!! I think its my item for the month, I'v worn it three times already this Feb!!


Yesterday I was just in time to pick up this weeks Grazia before the next weeks came out. I heard it had some great shopping secrets and killer styles! So i had to pick up one... I havent had a chance to really read it..but today when i have some time out I'll be sure to get right into it. I will post more about my Valentines day later tonight but i just wanted to show you these beautiful roses i woke up to this morning! I'll keep you posted on how the 'renos' go today. B and I are off to paint my room! Enjoy your day and check in later tonight xx

2 comments: