Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I wore and Je Ne Sais Quoi



Today I wore a Review dress I got for 40% off last year. I love it, it's one of those dresses you can put on, change it up, accessories and know it will work. Everyone should have a classic shape in their wardrobe black or white is usually the best way to go. I wore it with my $5 necklace and my favourite $10 belt... but its slowly coming apart, I'm so upset. I love colour, which is why I also teamed this outfit with my fabulous fuchsia handbag.




Tonight, after work, I attended the Je Ne Sais Quoi exhibition. It was a chance to acknowledge the ‘behind the scene’ contributors to the fashion and creative industry. Tonight was full of local fashionistas, designers, photographers, makeup artists, models and stylists. The gallery had images put together from a group of talented and creative artists. Je Ne Sais Quoi was created to bring together innovative and inspiring emerging artists, and was designed to collaborate creativity and the network of Brisbane to appreciate the young talent we have in this town. So support Brisbane’s creativity and let’s get this town up on the fashion platform! Head to West End tomorrow night to check it out, head to the website for details.

This is a stylist Dot, Jac and I worked with her at MBFF, it was great to see her!
Just very quickly, I noticed this image by Courtney Brims, she is an amazing illustrator!! I love her work so much and she actually has a window instullation at The Tribune this month. With this illustration she has sketched over a photograph of a model. Her work is devine, I cant wait to get some sketches from her!

Thats all for now 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment